Indie Retro Brisca
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Indie Retro Brisca !
Brisca is a Mediterranean trick-taking card game for two players.
- First of all, three cards are dealt to each player.
- The next card is uncovered in the center of the board. It's color is the "triumph" color.
- The cards values are these:
- A: 11 points.
- 3: 10 points.
- K: 4 points.
- Q: 3 points.
- J: 2 points.
- Taking turns, each player throws a card. The player who threw the highest "triumph" wins that round.
- If there's no "triumph" card, that round will win the player who threw the highest card of the first color played that round.
- If the "triumph" card is either an A, 3, K, Q or J, the player in possession of the 7 with the same color can swap the "triumph" card.
- If the "triumph" card is either a 7, 6, 5 or 4, the player in possession of the 2 with the same color can swap the "triumph" card.
- After every round, the players take one card from the deck. The player who won the last round starts the next one.
- After the deck is empty, the player with more points will win the game !
You need to forward port 8000 (TCP) to your computer to host a game.
|Published||269 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Tags||Card Game, GameMaker, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Turn-based|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, One button|
|Multiplayer||Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.